Idea is one of the most popular Indian Telecom Network which millions of people use. Idea has a variety of services for its users which include transfer of balance from one SIM number to another. Did you knew that you can transfer your balance from one Idea SIM number to another Idea Sim number? Well, yes its true. You can transfer your balance from one Idea SIM number to another. Suppose your had purchased a new SIM number and wants to use it but the previous SIM card has a lot of balance in it and you don’t want it to be wasted, you can transfer it to your new SIM number easily with a nominal transfer fees. If you knew it previously that you can transfer balance but do not know how to, then you have landed on the right place! Here is a list of all the possible ways to transfer balance between Idea SIM number. Without any more delay, let us move directly to the post! :).
Table of Contents
HOW TO TRANSFER IDEA SIM BALANCE TO ANOTHER IDEA SIM BALANCE:
NOTE: It is possible to transfer balance between one Idea SIM number to another Idea SIM number only. We cannot transfer Idea SIM number balance to Airtel, Vodafone, Docomo etc and vice versa.
Idea the leading India’s telecome network provided announced the balance transfer service to all its prepaid customers. Idea customers can transfer their balance from one Idea number to another Idea number anywhere in India.
WHAT IS BALANCE TRANSFER?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the Idea network.
Here we are providing Idea Balance Transfer code. Follow these Simple steps to use this facility.
- Open Phone Dialer.
- Dial *151*.
- Countrycode(91 for India)+local Idea number to which you are transfering amount+Amount you want to transfer.
- Now You will get a message with notification that the amount has transferred.
- Dial 12345 on Idea mobile and learn OR.
- It is only for transferring balance between Rs.11 to Rs. 30
- SMS to 55567 following: GIVE 98XXXXXXXX 28 (Example for sending Rs. 28 to 98XXXXXXXX number).
- Click send.
- Idea will deduct Rs 2 and rest will be deposited to 98XXXXXXXX.
- In this method, you don’t have to enter the country code of India.
DOES BALANCE TRANSFER HAS SERVICE CHARGES?
The most common question which will come in our mind is that, does this service cost money except of that transfer amount. And, Yes this service is chargeable with a nominal service charge to prevent people for using this service very often or for some fun purposes.
This service has some conditions too.
- The most important condition is that both the SIM number should be on the same network. i.e. IDEA.
- You can send balance to Local Idea numbers only. You cannot transfer it Internationally.
- You can send amount in 5/10/20/50/100/150 denominations only.
- You can make 5 transfers per day.
- The amount will be transferred immediately and Rs.2 will be deducted from the payer’s balance as a service charge.